CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Here goes nothin...

Well I've finally decided to start a blog. Hopefully this will be a much better way of connecting with friends and family rather than posting everything on Facebook.
A girl can only talk so much on facebook and everyone knows.....I LOVE TO TALK!!!

This week has started off really quiet for me. Max and Sarah are both in summer camp all week so I have from 8:30-4:30 all to myself. Well, let's see, I am 6 hours into the first day and I already miss them like crazy! Clearly I am going to have to plan my day better tomorrow so that I don't sit around thinking about them all day. I can't wait to hear how much fun they had at camp today!

Thanks for stopping by!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment