CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

7 New layouts

I managed to get 7 new layouts done this weekend. Quentin was away skiing in Fernie for a Stag so I had some free time. I had a great friend join me on Friday night and I got 5 layouts done and then I did another 2 on Saturday night with Sarah.
Enjoy.
Love T


This is Sarah after she got flowers from her "boyfriend" Carter....so sweet!!


This is Max at Disneyland.....appropriately titled "cotton candy Buzz"


My two gorgeous kids....."always together, Never Apart"


This was my favorite one I did this weekend. The title is "beauty is looking into someones eyes and seeing their heart"


This is my Dad (Papa) and Max.


Close up of the birthday pics.


Max's 5th Birthday party.


Close up..I just love the Prima flower.


This is one of Max's new pictures we had taken recently. I titled this layout..."What I see is a glimpse of the man you'll be"

No comments:

Post a Comment