CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

Vegas Baby!!

I guess I have some catching up to do. This happens to me all the time!! My Vegas trip with Leslie was soooooooo much fun. We both came back very relaxed and refreshed and I would go again with her in a heartbeat!
She was such a trooper the whole time because she had injured her knee prior to the trip and her whole leg kept swelling up the entire trip and she never complained. ( I would have)
We had some interesting cab rides (thought we were gonna die once), saw the new Elvis Cirque show(which was amazing), shopped, drank,went to the Price is Right show, laughed, walked for miles, giggled, ate really well and just really enjoyed eachothers company.
We stayed at the newest hotel on the strip called ARIA and it was beautiful, except the last night when our blackout curtain wouldn't close and we had to sleep with the window open all night!


Our Amazing room at ARIA!



We were so proud of the leg room on one of our flights!!


No comments:

Post a Comment