CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

My trip back home

The wonderful host and hostess
Cheers Tara!

My Uncle Blaine and I at the social.


The gals havin a good time!



Mom, J and I....now I now where I get the red cheeks from!




Forever friends.





I just got back from a quick trip to Portage. My family was putting on a social for my Uncle Blaine who has cancer to help out with all the costs associated with care. I stayed with my brother and his girlfriend Tara who were fabulous hosts! We visited, we relaxed, we drank, we laughed and we ate an entire bowl of haystack cookies ( i helped quite a bit)!!!!


My frends Robyn and Tammy who I haven't seen in soooo long came out to the social and it was really great to catch up. Robyn has the best stories.....the one about the farmhand makes me giggle!! And Tammy...seriously Tam can you be any cuter??



Happy Thursday everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment