CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 28, 2009

Fun Night!




Yesterday was the most amazing day. I won tickets on CISN to Doc Walker and a meet and greet before the concert. For those that don't know, I went to elementary school with Dave (from the band) and highschool with both Chris and Dave. Normally I buy tickets to the concerts but I thought that my husband was going to be out of town and I wouldn't be able to go so I never bought any. Things changed and he was here so I tried and tried to win the Doc Walker trivia contest on the radio....and I did!!!
I met up with an old friend from back home (Rachel) and went and had a visit with the boys on the bus before the concert. It was nice to catch up. I took my daughter with me and she had so much fun. She got a cute little tshirt and got the guys to sign it. You seriously would have thought the Jonas Brothers signed her shirt the way she pranced around in it last night and when she wore it to school today!

I also got to see Rachels son Marcus for the first time since he was a newborn. (he is 13 now) He was such a sweet and funny boy...just like his mom!
The concert was incredible, they get better every time I see them!
Happy Monday!




1 comment:

  1. Fun! And so great that you took Sarah! I'm sure she had a blast. I was having just as much fun working a 12 hour day! Have a great trip home!!

    ReplyDelete