CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy stuff!

Happy News!

My good friend Lynnelle gave birth to a baby girl on the 15th. Baby Niyah was 7 pounds 4 ounces but came into the world 3 weeks early so her lungs weren't fully developed. After spending some time in the NIC Unit, I received a call today that she is off the oxygen!! Yeah Niyah..I am so proud of her for being such a strong baby and I am so proud of Chris and Lynnelle for being amazing parents and extremely happy that big brother Tobin will soon have his little sister at home.
Here is a pic of Niyah, she has the most amazing, beautiful skin and she is so incredibly beautiful...I can't wait to hold her!!








Next up, I get to go home to Portage on Oct 3. My favorite Uncle in the entire world has cancer and his daughter is having a benefit social to help his family deal with medical costs from having to fly to Toronto for treatments. I am excited because I get to see family but sad at the same time because its not a very happy reason to go home. Here is a picture my Uncle Blaine posted on his facebook of him in Toronto checking out the sites on his last trip.






Last night I had a hot date with my friend Carmel. Our "thing" is to go to concerts together so last night we went to Keith Urban. We always meet at Sicilian Past Kitchen for dinner and then go to the concerts stinking of garlic..its awesome!! Carmel is one of those friends that we don't see eachother a lot but when we do its like we haven't skipped a beat!

Needless to say the concert was amazing and the company even better! Can't wait until the next one! Love ya Carmel!




That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment