CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's up at the Gardiner house!

Busy busy busy!
I am desperately trying to get back into some sort of schedule now that school has started but I am not doing a very good job at it!
Lets start with Sarah......
She is in piano once a week (first one I forgot!) and swimming once a week. Last night we went and checked our Karate and she has decided that she wants to join as well which will be great exercise for my little tv-aholic! School is going great for Sarah, she is an amazing student and she loves learning....if only I could get her to wake up in the morning!
Max is in pre-school twice a week and will be starting skating lessons and hockey next month. He has also decided to join karate which will be good for him because he is a nintendo Ds-aholic! Normally the kids aren't allowed to join until they are 5 or 6 but when we tried it out he was so well behaved (and as big as the 5 & 6 year olds) that the teacher is allowing him to join.
Quentin has recently started his own accounting practice and it is doing extremely well. I can already tell how much happier he is being his own boss!
I, myself am busy being a chauffeur and housewife/mommy and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment