CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Dress!!


Ok, here it is ladies...my new dress. Quentin and I had the opportunity to attend the Elves Society Masquerade Ball and I needed to buy a new dress. I couldn't find anyone to come with me so I went shopping myself. I even tried to text my friend Lynnelle pics of me in the dressing room I was so desperate for an opinion. In the end, I decided on this purple dress because I fell in love with the color.....and it hides my stomach!! It is the most comfortable dress EVER!! I was feeling pretty great in it until I got up from my chair at the event and practically ran into a lady wearing the EXACT same dress!! Yup, thats right, I almost fell over....so hilarious!!
I'm not big on posting pics of myself but I promised a few of you that I would put it on my blog for you to see.

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! How much did Q like it?!? Holy hot cleavage!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete