CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Layouts

This is my sweet Sarah-boo on her birthday!



Max and his buddy Luca!



This is a picture of my parents on their Wedding day....I believe in 1973?? They look so young and my mama looks so beautiful!



Here is Mommy's hockey boy!



This is a layout of Sarah and her grade 2 teacher Mrs. Rudat. This was to celebrate Sarah getting student of the month!



These pics are from Owen's birthday party 2 years ago. He was not impressed with us when this pic was taken. He was having one of those "its my party and I'll pout if I want to" moments that all kids have! ( I still think he looks adorable)

I took these photos of Sarah and her friend Maddy this summer when they were playing Polly pockets in the backyard. Aren't they the prettiest little girls?

More Summer fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment