CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fun day!







How can you not have a fabulous day when you are surrounded by two of the most AMAZING 4 year olds!!
Today Max's bestfriend Luca got to come over and spend the day with us. They played upstairs, downstairs, outside, at the park....,EVERYWHERE!!!
It was a great day. First thing they did this morning was take off their shirts because apparently thats what cool boys do when they "hang out". One of the funniest moments was when Max came to tell me Luca needed me to wipe his bum. I said, "I don't wipe 4 year old bums". So Max took it upon himself to teach Luca how to wipe....it was the funniest thing I have ever overheard!! "ok Luca....you just take the paper, ball it up...and WIPE"
We can't wait until Luca's sitter needs another day off!
I hope everyone else had a Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Awe....I'm tearing that is so damn sweet! Thanks again...we are so lucky to have the Gardiner's in our lives!
    Leslie.

    ReplyDelete