CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Another one down!!

I finally finished this layout for my friend Lynnelle. The pictures were taken 4 months ago when her daughter was born and was on life support. Lynnelle found it too hard to scrapbook these but still really wanted them in her album so I offered to do them for her. I wanted to make it "pretty" to take away the sadness of the pictures and I think it worked!!

I am also happy to report that baby Niyah is a happy, healthy and beautiful little girl. The title "tiny fighter" really suited her. Here's hoping she likes it.





This is sweet Niyah today!!

1 comment:

  1. That's my baby girl!!

    Thank you so much for doing the layout, Tanis. It's absolutely stunning. <3

    ReplyDelete