CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Back to reality!!

Life is finally getting back to normal around the Gardiner house after an amazing family vacation!! Sarah is back at swimming lessons, Piano and Karate and Maxwell is back at hockey, pre-school and Karate.
I have been busy de-cluttering my house and putting it back together after having ceramic flooring put in while we were away.
I was so excited to scrapbook with some friends last weekend and I managed to get a few great layouts done. I can't wait to start scrapping my Disney photos......I just don't know where to start!

Here are the layouts I finished.

The card says "You are changing right before my eyes"


I have to change the 6 to a 7, since it was her 7th birthday!


This was Sarah when she was 3...so sweet!


Need I say more??


Sarah and Max in Palm Desert, California.


I love this one of Max, his smile melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment