CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Disneyland 2010!!

We decided to take our kids to Disneyland for the last 3 days of our California vacation. It worked out perfect since it is only an hour and 40 minute drive from Palm Springs to Anaheim. (and what an amazing drive it was!)
I am so glad I convinced my husband to go. (he hates crowds) '
I had always dreamed of going to Disneyland and when I was growing up I was so jeleous of the kids that got to go because I knew that my Mom just couldn't afford to take us. I have to admit the first day we got there I got kind of choked up because I couldn't believe that I was there and I felt so blessed to be able to take my kids.....thanks to my wonderful husband.
Disneyland is sooooooo magical and it makes you feel like a kid....even at 34 years of age!
We had a great trip and 3 days was definitely enough for the Gardiner family!!
We went on every ride that we could have and saw as many characters as we could find. My kids walked miles and miles everyday without complaining; all in all it was well worth it.




Maxwell fighting Darth Vader


My Pirate


Beautiful Fairy


Good Ol'Goofy


Quentin playing Mickey's piano!!


Meeting Mickey....so cute!


The "teacup" Ride...our fav!!


My adorable kids!


This is the first thing you see when you enter Disneyland!

No comments:

Post a Comment