CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Buddy!


Today my baby turns 5!!!! Yes, I said it...FIVE!!! I still can't believe it. This year there are some big things happening for Mr. Max...first he turns 5 and then he gets to start "big kid school".
He made me the promise that he would still give me snuggles everyday and let me call him my "baby" even though he was 5 now and sure enough this morning he hopped up on my bed and gave me the longest snuggles ever!!
What can I say about Maxwell...he truly is INFECTIOUS!!! He has the most amazing smile and the best sense of humor. He is one of those kids that if you meet him once, you will always remember Max, that's just the way it is!!
Quentin and I took him for birthday breakfast this morning and then to Toysrus to pick whatever he wanted. He chose some Lego and a Nerf glow sword (such a boy). We are having 10 kids over after school to play and have a pizza party today so he is busy counting down the minutes until his friends arrive.

Maxwell Quentin Gardiner was born at Sturgeon Hospital in St. Albert, AB weighing 9 lbs 12 oz......5 years ago today!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANDSOME BOY. MOMMY, DADDY AND SARAH-BOO LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Max! Love Uncle Scotty, Aunty Penny & Annika!

    ReplyDelete