CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I can't believe.....

I can't believe that my handsome son is now registered for kindergarten!! I had a little cry just walking out of the school with the application in my hands. Not sure if its because he is my youngest and last baby to start school or what. Its hard to believe how fast my kids are growing...it just seems like yesterday that they were just babies.



I can't believe that the groundhog saw his shadow and we are headed for 6 more weeks of winter....really should we believe some groundhog??



I can't believe the Oilers actually won their first game after 17 losses!!! Sometimes I find it so hard to be an Oiler fan, I wish I had as much faith as my husband.
It could be worse.....I could be a Flames fan!!!


Have a great evening everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Scott and I were shocked at how big Sarah and Max have gotten when we saw you just before Christmas! It's amazing the difference a couple of months make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They grow sooo fast!! We miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might have to change your blog - I think the sky is falling as the Oilers won 2 in a row!!!
    Loving all your layouts - you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete