CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Scrapalicious Crop

I attended my very first Scapalicious ladies Crop the other night at my friend Natalie's house. Natalie and I have known eachother for almost 30 years and both ended up living in Edmonton after getting married and having kids. Scrapalicious Moms is a huge group of ladies and their friends that get together monthly to share laughs, yummy food and some scrappin fun! I had a great time and met some really great ladies...can't wait to do it again!
Here are the layouts I finished...



This is the layout I did for the kit exchange.



This is meeting Goofy in Disneyland


"finally 5" is my page I did for Max when he turned 5!! He was so excited.


I love these pictures of Sarah cause I can see her pretty face when she wears her headband!!


No comments:

Post a Comment